Why Consider Quickdose
Service and Care are at the heart of everything we do
- Is it easy to give great care when you’re digging through piles of bubble packs or cassettes to find a medicine?
- Were bubble packs designed for caregivers or were they designed for pharmacies?
- Are bubble packs still the best option in today’s long term care facility?
Challenges in Today’s LTC Facility:
- Tighter reimbursement, less nursing time
- More drugs than ever before
- Residents have shorter stays at LTC facilities than in the past
- Payment penalties based on preventable readmissions
WHAT IS BLUE RIDGE PHARMACY QUICKDOSE?
A fully customizable pharmacy dispensing solution
Features a wide range of dosing options:
- Single Dose<
- Variable cycle lengths
- Multi dose
- Include or Exclude any drug or type of drug you want
Get the “look” that fits your facility and staff
- Customizable information on each pack
- Icons corresponding to med pass times
- Easy-to-read pill descriptions
- And more!
THE QUICKDOSE ADVANTAGE
- No more shuffling through the cart looking for bubble packs
- No more punching out two tablets to make the proper dose
- No more extra meds sitting in the cart, ready to cause an error
- Cycles are shorter so you don’t waste tons of pills every time there’s a change
Easier for Leave of Absences
- Tear off the number of days the resident will be gone and they’re on their way
- Packaging is easy to transport and will work for any type of travel
All routine medications are delivered regularly as part of cycle
- No chance of forgetting to re-order a routine med, or pharmacy not sending
Save nursing time with every med pass
- Medications are more organized and quickly accessible
- No punching out multiple cards and doses
- An accurate pill description prints on the pouch, allowing for quick identification of each medication
- No time spent requesting and tracking down refills on routine meds
The Bottom Line:
Nurses are free to take care of residents instead of hunting down medicines!