From the beginning, we’ve known that our priorities need to align with your priorities.
That means the right medications show up on time, everytime. It means accurate billing, first-class medical records support, and clinical services and technology that are second to none.
We’re focused on making pharmacy work for you, not the other way around.
We work with each facility to create a dispensing system that is safe, cost effective, and efficient.
Every facility is different, so we don’t believe in one size fits all solutions. Facilities may choose from a range of customized approaches including:
- Blister pack
- Multi-dose and single-dose pouch packaging
- Bottle fill
Facilities also have the choice to receive on-demand
or cycle fills, based on their needs.
Our pharmacists are on-call and personally answer the phone 24/7, 365 –that means no call centers and no runaround. We utilize our own drivers to deliver to facilities twice daily, with additional deliveries as emergencies arise.
You can choose between touchless deliveries to meet infection control requirements, or our drivers will check in orders against a delivery manifest with the assistance of facility personnel.
Talk to us about your needs.
We offer a multitude of medical records options:
- Integrations with facility EHR platforms
- A freestanding eMAR solution
- Printed medical records
Our team will work with yours to implement the best solution, but we don’t stop there. We come to your facility on Go Live day to provide support, then continue to check in and offer virtual and in-person training sessions for new hires.
Find out how our medical records team will help you spend less time on paperwork and more time taking care of your residents.
Are you tired of residents and families calling you with questions about their pharmacy bill? We pride ourselves on developing a direct relationship with residents and family members, so they come to us with their questions. All billing questions receive prompt attention and areresolved with the resident in mind.
- In-pharmacy billing staff who personally
communicate with facility, residents, and
- Contracts with all Medicare Part D and 99%
of Commercial insurance plans
- Medicare Part D enrollment assistance
- Timely credits issued for returned medications,
where allowed by law
- Customized facility statements
We can make billing headaches a thing of the past. Ask us how.
Our state-of-the-art IV compounding facility allows
Blue Ridge Pharmacy to provide:
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Pain Management Therapy
- Hydration Therapy
IV therapy continues to become more complex, and Blue Ridge Pharmacy is prepared to be your resource. Our pharmacists are infectious disease experts who will help provide the safest, most cost-effective treatments available. We also provide 24-hour nursing/physician support, nurse and staff training, and complete Policy & Procedure manuals.
Read more about our clinical services.
Nothing is more important than making sure your switch to us goes smoothly.
We’ll oversee the perfect transition by offering you:
- Direct contact with our Director of Pharmacy Operations who oversees and
implements all facets of the conversion process
- Facility staff in-services on pharmacy procedures
- Medical records team that ensures seamless preparation and transfer of records
- A changeout of medication carts without affecting regular operations
- Family Nights to address aspects of service changes with residents and families
- Pharmacy staff who are available to come on site during the first week of transition
Schedule your transition to Blue Ridge Pharmacy.
Contact us today.
Learn more about what sets Blue Ridge Pharmacy apart.